Information on how to get to ESSEC Business School can be found here. However, please also see below for an alternative (and cheaper) way to come from the Roissy CDG.
Given the (sometimes unexpected) travel time, difficulties and challenges to come to Cergy by train from Paris in the weekday mornings, we strongly recommend that you book this hotel for your accommodation during the conference (the nights of June 10 and 11). This would be much more convenient to get to the conference site on ESSEC campus. We have blocked rooms with our negotiated rates (which are high everywhere in and around Paris given the high season anyways) so please call to book yours ASAP!
Alternatively, there are a few other lower-budget hotels around the ESSEC campus that we list below.
Also, good news—there is direct bus that connects Roissy CDG to Cergy (bus 9518—see schedule) at the modest price of a local bus ticket of 1.70€!
- Communication of a number of credit card, accompanied with
the expiry date.
- In the absence of the credit card number, the booking will
not be guaranteed and room should be back to the sale.
- Full payment of the stay, directly at the front office of
In case of full cancellation, a compensation will be charged
on the credit card:
- Cancellation received more than 8 days prior the first day
of the event: no cancellation fees.
- Cancellation received less than 8 days prior the first day
of the event: cancellation fee is 100% of the whole stay.
In case of no-show (cancellation without notice), the
cancellation fee will be equal to 100% of the amount of services booked for the
- Hôtel Ibis: 28, avenue des Grouettes – 95000 CERGY-PONTOISE Tel.: (+33)220.127.116.11.44 – Website
- Hôtel Olivarius: 34, boulevard du Port – 95000 CERGY-PONTOISE Tel.: (+33)18.104.22.168.75 – Website
- Hôtel Mercure: 3, rue des Chênes Émeraude – 95000 CERGY-PONTOISE Tel.: (+33)22.214.171.124.94 – Website